3 Word Post Game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by izerom, Sep 25, 2011.

1. izerom

izerom Substitute Teacher

3 Word Post Game

This topic consists of a random story generated by YOU!

1 person likes this.
  2. izerom

The extraordinary magic

1 person likes this.
  3. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

yellow hairless gorrilla

:you should put up a rule saying you have to wait at least 3 turns before going again, so the same few people don't do everything. Also you could keep a full version of whats been said in your main post, so we don't have to scroll through alot. :)

Just suggestions though

1 person likes this.
  4. santaclaws

santaclaws New Member

who slept with

5. izerom

Ok, let me say the obvious, copy & paste and THEN continue.

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night

6. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

Haha darn, i just don't even know where to go with that.

7. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry.

8. psychoace187

psychoace187 Newbie

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her

9. izerom

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy

10. rema

rema Moderator Staff Member

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the

1 person likes this.
  11. izerom

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. Xbox

1 person likes this.
  12. gamerfreak90

gamerfreak90 Senior Member

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. Xbox makes me smoke

1 person likes this.
  13. izerom

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm

1 person likes this.
  14. rema

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft

15. izerom

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft. Granolas are really

1 person likes this.
  16. gamerfreak90

gamerfreak90 Senior Member

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like

1 person likes this.
  17. rema

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like my nesquik cereal

1 person likes this.
  18. izerom

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like my nesquik cereal, I love chocolate!!!

19. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

Haha this is more like random sentences than a story, is it ok if i put the qoutations just for storys sake if not, use number 2

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. "Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like my nesquik cereal, I love chocolate!!!", the gorrila shouted

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like my nesquik cereal, I love chocolate!!!. Then the gorrila

20. izerom

Sure, but in this format:

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. "Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like my nesquik cereal, "I love chocolate!!!", the gorrila shouted.

Because that is long two shouting sentences.