3 Word Post Game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by izerom, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. "Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like my nesquik cereal, "I love chocolate!!!", the gorrila shouted. Your360 stop owns the cereal which of all brands is an illegal substance of goo. Ririe woke up with several cuts around his tokus. Suddenly, A giant truck fell ontop Ririe's hurt tokus while he ate chocolate mushroom pies from between his baskets in hand. "HELP!" Yelled the couch potato dying from reptile dysfunction while playing Skyrim naked in Antarctica. He got frostbite in between his nuggets in hand. "OUCH!" he yelled after eating nuggets covered in gravy with mash potatoes. Then, he turned around to face the monstrous Behemoth stalking his every movement like a faggot American politician Dictator Attempting to release SOPA so he can feel the pirates' wrath and retaliation force. I'm about to launch a nuke at my morning school I attend. "BOOM HEADSHOT!" said the monkey who owns at CoD only on PSN yet sucks at eating breakfast cereal made of children shaped chocolatey bars dipped in wasabi 360 hacking device for Nintendo wii U, that is. It can transform into Bill Gates without using controllers or the KINECT made of chocolate colored plastic base because he's secretly crying "BOOM HEADSHOT!" while Chuck Norris eats dippin' dots and ghost hiding in rema's room while crying like Justin Bieber after a bottle hit in a bar fight.

Meanwhile, President Obama is being controlled by a group of twisted Illuminati, who's agenda is full because Shakira is actually a reptilian shape shifter under Casper's bed. Casper couldn't sleep because CasperMade was killed in front of rema's house with an RPG looking silver spoon. Suddenly, evil snakes ate breakfast cereal for dinner because she had a big cobra in her ginormous set of private toys which were made of comfortable slippery rubber. What to say? Hex is a potatoe in disguise like little baby who takes huge potatoes for breakfast. The point is to hide ya'r kids and wife cus' they rapin our links errday! The Government is made of potatoes and gravy. PS3 bala-shindra. Bala-shindra means Ghost is a Hex killing bad-ass that has aids. Don't cry little pupil, you are a pupil, DUH! Elevating above a once ancient waterfall now called Y3S. Sound like goodies? This story is making me want to ban all of the dirty.... well, dirty dudes. Don't let this story get to dumb....oh wait, it was since this world was birthed with stupidity. Now, let's all dance like you met Will Smith in a dark, lonely alley way drinking like hancock and smoking like cheech and chong. Cheech and Chong? They are stoners. I still don't understand this story! What's the plot supposed to be? The hairless gorilla! It was always, always up Ririe's jar of chiba. Suddenly, the gorilla blazed all of Ririe's chiba cookies then Ririe got extremely happy over no reason whatsoever. Until night came, that's when he tied Hex down for eating Ririe's chiba cookies while playing Xbox. Inevitably, ummm.... Inevitably... *brain fart*. 3 word FAIL. Now it's time to do nothing. Doing nothing is what America does in times of ISP issues. 24 is not i24, actually our admin is a mysterious, alien territory invading terminator.

Potatoes are much smarter than Ghost because there is no-one else who can bake chiba cookies better than my gorilla while pounding Hex with a fish. He Screamed 'WHY!!!!' In the meantime Microsoft was plotting to take down the cookie factory because Raver was pretending to be a hairless gorilla that loves to play with his cookie factory but is afraid of men in tights. But more afraid of the huge emoticon chasing him. But meanwhile a green hairy gorilla sat on a hot piping pepper with a delicious cupcake that caught fire from my torch. When a squirrel ran across Katy Street in jamaica where the border patrol was taking hexs details because he lagged the screening machine or was it a magic donkey? Screen a donkey? Gh0st just loves seeing that BIG, Raver's-tokus kicking badass spiked gloves. Flowers make me sick of Xbox because there so F*****G greedy and abusive! You can't sue Bill Gates because he love you!!! Ha just kidding (not). JUST KIDDING!!! Or am I? Anyways, there was something I wanted to f*** hard...o_O Horny Hex is happy Hex with his special weapon. Corn bread is dull Hex. Hate on Hex because we can?? Yes maaah Nigga!! I need to watch Spongebob Squarepants and get high. Drugs are bad if you're a potato eating scum. Muffins are yummy especially the mcdonalds cats and dogs. They taste like Kentucky Fried Chicken! And on that, magical gorilla sauce that tastes like how you smell on the inside. Meanwhile, facebook was addicting during the summer of 69 until Yahoo failed the megaupload speed in terms of Code of Conduct, which is for ​destroying noob tubes because we are of that place that doesn't exist but is visible from your moms' lenses of truth.

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of

2. izerom

izerom Substitute Teacher

The extraordinary magic yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. "Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry on Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like my nesquik cereal, "I love chocolate!!!", the gorrila shouted. Your360 stop owns the cereal which of all brands is an illegal substance of goo. Ririe woke up with several cuts around his tokus. Suddenly, A giant truck fell ontop Ririe's hurt tokus while he ate chocolate mushroom pies from between his baskets in hand. "HELP!" Yelled the couch potato dying from reptile dysfunction while playing Skyrim naked in Antarctica. He got frostbite in between his nuggets in hand. "OUCH!" he yelled after eating nuggets covered in gravy with mash potatoes. Then, he turned around to face the monstrous Behemoth stalking his every movement like a faggot American politician Dictator Attempting to release SOPA so he can feel the pirates' wrath and retaliation force. I'm about to launch a nuke at my morning school I attend. "BOOM HEADSHOT!" said the monkey who owns at CoD only on PSN yet sucks at eating breakfast cereal made of children shaped chocolatey bars dipped in wasabi 360 hacking device for Nintendo wii U, that is. It can transform into Bill Gates without using controllers or the KINECT made of chocolate colored plastic base because he's secretly crying "BOOM HEADSHOT!" while Chuck Norris eats dippin' dots and ghost hiding in rema's room while crying like Justin Bieber after a bottle hit in a bar fight.

Meanwhile, President Obama is being controlled by a group of twisted Illuminati, who's agenda is full because Shakira is actually a reptilian shape shifter under Casper's bed. Casper couldn't sleep because CasperMade was killed in front of rema's house with an RPG looking silver spoon. Suddenly, evil snakes ate breakfast cereal for dinner because she had a big cobra in her ginormous set of private toys which were made of comfortable slippery rubber. What to say? Hex is a potatoe in disguise like little baby who takes huge potatoes for breakfast. The point is to hide ya'r kids and wife cus' they rapin our links errday! The Government is made of potatoes and gravy. PS3 bala-shindra. Bala-shindra means Ghost is a Hex killing bad-ass that has aids. Don't cry little pupil, you are a pupil, DUH! Elevating above a once ancient waterfall now called Y3S. Sound like goodies? This story is making me want to ban all of the dirty.... well, dirty dudes. Don't let this story get to dumb....oh wait, it was since this world was birthed with stupidity. Now, let's all dance like you met Will Smith in a dark, lonely alley way drinking like hancock and smoking like cheech and chong. Cheech and Chong? They are stoners. I still don't understand this story! What's the plot supposed to be? The hairless gorilla! It was always, always up Ririe's jar of chiba. Suddenly, the gorilla blazed all of Ririe's chiba cookies then Ririe got extremely happy over no reason whatsoever. Until night came, that's when he tied Hex down for eating Ririe's chiba cookies while playing Xbox. Inevitably, ummm.... Inevitably... *brain fart*. 3 word FAIL. Now it's time to do nothing. Doing nothing is what America does in times of ISP issues. 24 is not i24, actually our admin is a mysterious, alien territory invading terminator.

Potatoes are much smarter than Ghost because there is no-one else who can bake chiba cookies better than my gorilla while pounding Hex with a fish. He Screamed 'WHY!!!!' In the meantime Microsoft was plotting to take down the cookie factory because Raver was pretending to be a hairless gorilla that loves to play with his cookie factory but is afraid of men in tights. But more afraid of the huge emoticon chasing him. But meanwhile a green hairy gorilla sat on a hot piping pepper with a delicious cupcake that caught fire from my torch. When a squirrel ran across Katy Street in jamaica where the border patrol was taking hexs details because he lagged the screening machine or was it a magic donkey? Screen a donkey? Gh0st just loves seeing that BIG, Raver's-tokus kicking badass spiked gloves. Flowers make me sick of Xbox because there so F*****G greedy and abusive! You can't sue Bill Gates because he love you!!! Ha just kidding (not). JUST KIDDING!!! Or am I? Anyways, there was something I wanted to f*** hard...o_O Horny Hex is happy Hex with his special weapon. Corn bread is dull Hex. Hate on Hex because we can?? Yes maaah Nigga!! I need to watch Spongebob Squarepants and get high. Drugs are bad if you're a potato eating scum. Muffins are yummy especially the mcdonalds cats and dogs. They taste like Kentucky Fried Chicken! And on that, magical gorilla sauce that tastes like how you smell on the inside. Meanwhile, facebook was addicting during the summer of 69 until Yahoo failed the megaupload speed in terms of Code of Conduct, which is for ​destroying noob tubes because we are of that place that doesn't exist but is visible from your moms' lenses of truth.

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button.

3. Ghost ic0n

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a

4. Raver

Raver Member

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped

5. Ghost ic0n

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like

6. Raver

Raver Member

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There

1 person likes this.
  7. Ghost ic0n

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship

8. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between ghost and

1 person likes this.
  9. izerom

izerom Substitute Teacher

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between ghost and Call of Duty.

1 person likes this.
  10. Ghost ic0n

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly

11. Raver

Raver Member

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly physical for the

12. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly physical for the lack of Ghost's genitalia.

13. Ghost ic0n

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly physical for the lack of Ghost's genitalia. Ririe sucks balls

14. Raver

Raver Member

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly physical for the lack of Ghost's genitalia. Ririe sucks balls when he feels

15. Ghost ic0n

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming was between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly physical for the lack of Ghost's genitalia. Ririe sucks balls when he feels like he's gonna
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [background=rgb(222, 222, 222)]0[/background]

16. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

The extraordinary magical yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. "Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry at Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like my nesquik cereal, "I love chocolate!!!", the gorrila shouted. Your360 stop owns the cereal which of all brands is an illegal substance of goo. Ririe woke up with several cuts around his tokus. Suddenly, A giant truck fell ontop Ririe's hurt tokus while he ate chocolate mushroom pies from between his baskets in hand. "HELP!" Yelled the couch potato dying from reptile dysfunction while playing Skyrim naked in Antarctica. He got frostbite in between his nuggets in hand. "OUCH!" he yelled after eating nuggets covered in gravy with mash potatoes. Then, he turned around to face the monstrous Behemoth stalking his every movement like a faggot American politician Dictator Attempting to release SOPA so he can feel the pirates' wrath and retaliation force. I'm about to launch a nuke at my morning school I attend. "BOOM HEADSHOT!" said the monkey who owns at CoD only on PSN, yet sucks at eating breakfast cereal made of children shaped chocolatey bars dipped in wasabi 360 hacking device for Nintendo wii U, that is. It can transform into Bill Gates without using controllers or the KINECT made of chocolate colored plastic base because he's secretly crying "BOOM HEADSHOT!" while Chuck Norris eats dippin' dots and ghost is hiding in rema's room while crying like Justin Bieber after a bottle hit him in a bar fight.

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming war between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly physical for the lack of Ghost's genitalia. Ririe sucks balls when he feels
    like he's gonna punch a ghost.

I also made a few grammatical changes in the first paragraph.

17. NigsMadThatImISO

NigsMadThatImISO Member

The extraordinary magical yellow hairless gorilla who slept with Ririe last night started to cry. She put her very very hairy hand above the cookie jar. "Xbox makes me smoke chronic when I'm angry at Microsoft. Granola's are really sweet just like my nesquik cereal, "I love chocolate!!!", the gorrila shouted. Your360 stop owns the cereal which of all brands is an illegal substance of goo. Ririe woke up with several cuts around his tokus. Suddenly, A giant truck fell ontop Ririe's hurt tokus while he ate chocolate mushroom pies from between his baskets in hand. "HELP!" Yelled the couch potato dying from reptile dysfunction while playing Skyrim naked in Antarctica. He got frostbite in between his nuggets in hand. "OUCH!" he yelled after eating nuggets covered in gravy with mash potatoes. Then, he turned around to face the monstrous Behemoth stalking his every movement like a faggot American politician Dictator Attempting to release SOPA so he can feel the pirates' wrath and retaliation force. I'm about to launch a nuke at my morning school I attend. "BOOM HEADSHOT!" said the monkey who owns at CoD only on PSN, yet sucks at eating breakfast cereal made of children shaped chocolatey bars dipped in wasabi 360 hacking device for Nintendo wii U, that is. It can transform into Bill Gates without using controllers or the KINECT made of chocolate colored plastic base because he's secretly crying "BOOM HEADSHOT!" while Chuck Norris eats dippin' dots and ghost is hiding in rema's room while crying like Justin Bieber after a bottle hit him in a bar fight.

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming war between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly physical for the lack of Ghost's genitalia. Ririe sucks balls when he feels
    like he's gonna punch a ghost. But this time

18. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

like he's gonna punch a ghost. But this time, the gorilla wanted

19. Raver

Raver Member

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming war between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly physical for the lack of Ghost's genitalia. Ririe sucks balls when he feels like he's gonna punch a ghost. But this time, the gorilla wanted to abuse his

20. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

Meanwhile Ririe was not being involved in the upcoming war between Y30S in the presidential election between Hex and Justin Bieber murder case. When Hex drew his mystical weapon from his enchanted socket which is in the end of a red button. Now his brain transformed into a big mushroom shaped, taco-eating junkie like a boss. There is a relationship between Ghost and Call of Duty which is astonishingly physical for the lack of Ghost's genitalia. Ririe sucks balls when he feels like he's gonna punch a ghost. But this time, the gorilla wanted to abuse his magical powers by,