Adanaliyik's JDownloader Guide

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Tutorials' started by Adanaliyik, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

Oh mate thanks for the help but your solution didn't work. None of them. Why?

- Fileserve CAN NOT be banned in my region because I downloaded a full CS Source around 3-5 months ago and File Serve still works. It just has a feakin problem with jeditowlie's games....

- Tried the solutions. Should I tick the middle of the 3 boxes under "Fileserve" aswell?

Anyways, Keepfile hasn't been working for me and the package JT gives is from Keepfile. Is that the reason? Because whenever I go to keepfile.com, it gives some "Apache something something" check thingy. Anyone else getting it?:help:

2. Ghost ic0n

I whent to your thread of xbox 360 games just now ALL of your Fileserve links work. I really think it's the Keepfile links that jedi wrapped the packages in. Neither does the W Tools link checker verify them as online and neither does JDownloader. Keepfile isn't responding for some reason.:dance:

And I made sure ALL of the settings are correct for Keepfile aswell at JDownloader, still didn't work. It's not responding from every single direction ( programs/link checkers ).
    Oh, and before you say it; Keepfile is not banned either. I used to use it to download stuff. But that was a while ago around 2-3 years.:help:

3. CaptainCrash

CaptainCrash Newbie

OK dude...i got premium and Jdownloader but i cant find NOWHERE this game,PROTOTYPE PAL or RF for me!?
    Can you help me?

4. Shine

Shine Member

do u have to wait like 1hour for it to download?

5. Shine

Shine Member

can u also upload a video tutorial ;)

6. Ghost ic0n

The download speed depends on your internet connection. The fast connection you have, the quicker it will download.

7. charlsy

charlsy Newbie

is there a way that you can download this via torrent or how it can get rid of the captchas for continuous download? :redcarded:
    because i usually leave my computer on every time i leave so this anti-captcha thing is a pain in the ass and one problem in torrents are that some of the old games doesn't have seeders.

and by searching it seems that ill also have a big problem with my router because its a 2wire 2701HGV-B. iguess 2wire sucks. if someone could kindly help! thanks!:p

8. Ghost ic0n

Adanaliyik is currently on the hunt for working anti-captchas. You could read his progress in this thread in the pages before this.:p

9. L i v e

L i v e Newbie

I dont get how to extract :smoke:(( plz help im a nood at burning games.

10. Ghost ic0n

Extract the first .rar ( remember to disable JDownloader's own extract plugin ) and there should be the .iso there. Stealth patch it with abgx360 and burn the image file that is then created. I recommend using 7zip to extract it. Good luck!

11. dotime

dotime Newbie

When downloading the zip files there are two part 1, and one looks like a first aid kit so do I down load that to?

12. Ghost ic0n

Could you post a screenshot of what it looks like?

13. IamLukifer

IamLukifer Newbie

I keep getting this issue im not sure how to fix im entering the password for jedi but all i get is:

40 07/04/11 11:50:43 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Exception occured
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at jd.plugins.a.D.cs(Unknown Source)
    at jd.plugins.a.D.callDecryption(Unknown Source)
    at jd.plugins.PluginsC.doDecryption(Unknown Source)
    at jd.plugins.PluginsC.initContainer(Unknown Source)
    at jd.plugins.PluginsC.initContainer(Unknown Source)
    at jd.controlling.JDController$2.run(Unknown Source)
    40 07/04/11 11:50:44 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Container Decryption failed (1)

14. XoTiC RAMBO

XoTiC RAMBO Newbie

Hey I downloaded cod 5 iso from your page at xbox360iso.com when it extracts it says that I need a password but I never got one.

15. Ghost ic0n

You enter the password provided by Adanaliyik in his thread. Which is:

Adanaliyik

16. joshleeman

joshleeman Newbie

im told thats a .rev file and its supposed to fix the .rar files incase anything was damaged during download. he said double click on the first aid kit looking .rev file and then extract the .rar and u should get ur iso although im downloading my first game ever as we speak so im as confused as u are but the jdldr tut was a lifesaver but its a nightmare for free users fileserve is making me wait 15 minutes between each file and then I have to fill in 1 of those 2 words things sites use to prevent bots i guess, annoying but oh so very FREE

17. Ghost ic0n

To make things simple for you as you seem pretty confused:

Download the game.

Extract part1.rar once you know the game is FULLY done downloading.

Once extracted, you will get the .iso and maybe the .dvd aswell ( if the uploader provided it ).

Delete all of the files but not the folder with the .iso.

If you don't have .dvd, stealth patch the .iso with abgx360 ( as according to my tut in my sig ) and you will get it in the same folder as the .iso.

Enjoy.

18. agave

agave Newbie

niec thanks dude

19. jumaridad

jumaridad New Member

where do i get the free download of jdownloader..cause i downloaded it and they all were virruses and it never opened...please help if you can...

20. Ghost ic0n

Download it from there official site.
    Google Search: JDownloader