Banned From Xbox360Iso

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by eliasdagher, Oct 28, 2012.

1. eliasdagher

eliasdagher New Member

i know its not right to post here but i have no way to let those ppl know that i'm banned from xbox360iso for no reason. first of all i did not receive any warning.. and i never did anything wrong !!! if any mods in that site can see this, pls let me know why im banned. yesterday i went on xbox360iso.com to download assassin's creed III and it worked but when i went back today it said that i got ban for no reason and forever ?!!! Why ?? plz help ive been searching on the internet for a way to fix this but i cant understand why i have been ban ! I only have 1 account on the site ! i asked a question once to a guy about ote upload but its the only post ive made ! Please Help me it is my favorite site !!

2. Trugamer4Realz

Trugamer4Realz New Member

The same thing has happened to be DLed assassins creed 3 and now banned. dunno wtf is up.

3. WhoWhoDilly69

WhoWhoDilly69 Active Member

same thing here downloaded from bad2thebone some of the files said file not found went to get them again and bam your account has been banned now the website isn't even opening for me says 404 not found on this server wtf

4. splcrazy

splcrazy New Member

hello , yes same thing has happened to me aswell today , extremelly angry about it . anyway i found this site and it looks heaps better here . i think that xbox360iso has been cracked down on again, only explainable reason i think.

SHOGUN78 likes this.
  5. outtamyway24

outtamyway24 Newbie

It's just a server issue. Everyone has been getting the same banned message. Now if you visit the site, it's not even loading. Just a server issue that I'm sure they're working on.

6. Trugamer4Realz

Trugamer4Realz New Member

thats cool im looking for a new site anyways. but at the same time i use many sites and its still reliable. but it does seem like a server issue. i as well get 404 errors and no loads.

7. whiped

whiped New Member

I read elsewhere that the site was hacked and everyone was banned...

Then again I have heard it was server errors and what else...

I guess we will just wait it out :(

8. splcrazy

splcrazy New Member

hmm ok , the site ive noticed hasnt been working proplerly for a while now .

9. outtamyway24

outtamyway24 Newbie

"We're sorting out some server problems atm, we had an upgrade which didn't go as smoothly as planned but it is currently being worked on.

We should hopefully be back up soon and back to normal, I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear any updates"

Posted on PSPISO.

10. darktemplary

darktemplary New Member

im banned from xbox360iso for not reason i know the problem is the website gm cant control all user
    and the server grid is down him need to get another server for this website is to big and i getting alot of visit a day thats the reason
    why the website is getting won all days thks

11. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

Its a server issue, a lot of users are experiencing this issue. I believe they are adding more servers so there's probably something messed up with their site for now. They'll take care of it but due to the size of their site is not a 2 second job.

12. outtamyway24

outtamyway24 Newbie

It is back up for now at least.

13. splcrazy

splcrazy New Member

looks like its been fixed i tried again logged back in and im not banned , lol i was worried there for a minute .

14. rema

rema Moderator Staff Member

I'm checking 360iso for any announcement, if they post anything I will let you know

SHOGUN78 likes this.
  15. SHOGUN78

SHOGUN78 Newbie

think what we are going to be seeing now is the domino effect and roller coaster effect as fast as they closing new channels are opening