Full Quality Movies

Discussion in 'Entertaiment Discussions' started by coopdawg58, Jun 18, 2010.

1. coopdawg58

coopdawg58 Newbie

Does anyone upload full quality movies that are roughly around 4.7gig and not 700 meg like all these other blurry movies?

2. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

well i dont know which movies you are downloading but if you are planning to download a just released movie in high quality i doubt it you will be successful.

3. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

well i dont know which movies you are downloading but if you are planning to download a just released movie in high quality i doubt it you will be successful.

4. Dave

Dave Member

Try surf around the torrent sites they sometimes do dvd-rips but you can only really tell by the size of the movie to be honest if its like gigs of data then its a true dvd rip.....if its relatively small (like 700mb like you said) then they are just conning you to download their Torrents and not someone elses :wink:

5. ExhibitedPlague

ExhibitedPlague Newbie

In my personal experience with movies the actual size of the file can have little bearing on quality if the file is actually dvd rip and from a good uploader. Unless your looking for blu ray/ hd rips that is though as they are much larger sized files.

6. Slih

Slih Member

Just try to find 720p or better yet 1080p blu ray rips, they are well worth it, you won't ever want to download another one of those 700mb blockfests.

7. 1jester

1jester Member

some 700mb files are really good and some are just awful, i try to only download files that are over 1gb in size, usually 1.37gb and convert them to play on my dvd using convertxtodvd4, the resultant DVDs are very watchable on my 32inch screen but i wouldnt think they would look good on a screen any bigger than this, heres a tip PW get dvdfab and hire the DVD you want to copy and make it fit onto a DVD9 or DVD5, trust me you wont be dissapointed

8. IxXFinnyXxI

IxXFinnyXxI Senior Member

lol you double posted:happy2:

9. Quinchonez

Quinchonez Newbie

can you tell me if it is safe to download movies that are not torrents?? is there anyway for Comcast or whatever to find out because i downloaded a game from a torrent a wile back and Comcast found out so... is it safe with hotfile and all those websites?

10. izerom

izerom Substitute Teacher

not sure but i watch mine through the internet :biggrin: