Ghost ic0n's Tutorials

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Tutorials' started by Ghost ic0n, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

[​IMG]

• Until I remove this line, you are NOT allowed to post a message regarding this thread of being "incomplete".
    • If you want to thank me for the hard work put and being put into these tutorials, then simply leave a +rep at this post.
    • This thread is far from complete. New tutorials will be added regularly according to the time they get completed.
    • I'm NOT going to post a tutorial on everything related to "modding". I will only publish tutorials of what I'm experienced in.
    Don't forget any of the points listed above!

[​IMG] Flashing

Guides covering all drives that are currently flashable. I will only answer questions or offer support to those who actually followed these tutorials from A-Z along with having all of the listed requirements. If you face problems during or after flashing your console's drive, then first check again at the tutorials and see if you made a mistake. If not, then check the "Trouble Shooting" section of certain drives. And when all hope is lost, feel free to ask a question in the "Support Forum" or in the corresponding tutorial's own thread and I will see to it. Thanks!

- PHAT/FAT

- SLIM

Coming Soon...

[​IMG] RROD Repairs

[​IMG] Burning

Guides covering all the preparations required before burning your backup and the method to burn XGD2/XGD3 titles. I will only answer questions or offer support to those who actually followed these tutorials from A-Z along with having all of the listed requirements. If you face problems during or before burning your backup, then first check again at the tutorials and see if you made a mistake. And when all hope is lost, feel free to ask a question in the "Support Forum" or in the corresponding tutorial's own thread and I will see to it. Thanks!

- Preparations before Burning

- Burning Xbox 360 Backups

Coming Soon...

[​IMG] Misc

Check out rema's thread for more useful tutorials and guides!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    G_Hax, Ririe, izerom and 7 others like this.
  2. x360Isra

x360Isra Newbie

Ghost, that was an excellent job!
    Thank you very much for always being such a helpful guy :happy1:

3. Ghost ic0n

I aim to please ;)

4. izerom

izerom Substitute Teacher

You're quite the baller in this tutorial field.
    Great work Ghost
    B)

1 person likes this.
  5. Ghost ic0n

Never got around to the SLIM tutorials. Meh, too much work to do to get them working...