How to burn xbox 360 games (video)

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Tutorials' started by i24, Jul 16, 2009.

1. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

Might have to do with the burners somehowm you can try another software such as Xbox back up Creator (try google'ing for it)

2. blacksheepwa

blacksheepwa Newbie

Is ur burner connected to an IDE cable? i had this problem and it was just a bad IDE cable that would explain you using multiple burners and it not working. hope thats fixes it like it did mine.

3. Mahammed12

Mahammed12 Newbie

Sorry about this but im new whats the best Dvd burner because i got none and will it play on my xbox if it's Moded

4. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

The best DVD bruner IMO both quality & price wise is THIS one. Remember that your disc that you are going to burn it on has to be equaly as good. The best discs are THESE ones.

And yes, it will only work if your xbox is modded.

5. Mahammed12

Mahammed12 Newbie

While it work if i have a DvD-RW burner?

6. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

Your burner needs to support the writing of DVD+R DL

download the nero info tool, I believe it tells you what your drive is capable of burning.

7. Ghost ic0n

The burner I showed you will work.

8. Mahammed12

Mahammed12 Newbie

i am really sorry about this really i am but i got a dvd burner and the Duel Layer discs i didnt everything the tut said and the burn finshed. i tryed it out, it said reading disc then open tray so it doesnt work. does that happen sometimes or did i do something wrong???

9. Ghost ic0n

Your 360 isn't flashed with the proper firmware. Did you even first check on your firmware? And did you stealth patch the game before burning it?

10. Mahammed12

Mahammed12 Newbie

How do i get the lastest firm wire and my xbox is moded and do i have to stealth patch it cuz i dont play online,

11. Ghost ic0n

Yes you still need to stealth patch to make ap2.5 games work. Take your xbox to a proffesional modder and tell him you want LT+. He should do the job.

12. Mahammed12

Mahammed12 Newbie

I called the dude who modded my xbox and he said i have the lastest firmwire because i took it to him yesterday. And noe i stealth patch my game but when i burn the game it stops at 50%

13. Ghost ic0n

It's stops at 50%? Then that is definantly a disc problem. I'm assuming you are using a proper burner such as the one I provided before in my previous posts. And use Verbatim DVD+R DL discs if you want something done right. If not Verbatim, then Arita works well aswell.

14. ijerk123

ijerk123 Newbie

where you burned games from

15. Ghost ic0n

What? You mean where to download them and burn them? First, you download the games(s). It is recommended that you download from this site or you can use BitTorrent as a second choice. Then, you stealth patch it, and then you burn it.

16. Ghost ic0n

What? You mean where to download them and burn them? First, you download the games(s). It is recommended that you download from this site or you can use BitTorrent as a second choice. Then, you stealth patch it, and then you burn it.

17. vazza

vazza Newbie

18. chiller786

chiller786 Newbie

do u burn original xbox games same way

19. Ghost ic0n

No; after ripping the game, you have to do loads of modifications to it in order to get it to work. I saw a guide that shows you how to but I forgot where it was. Once I find it, I'll let you know.:happy1:

20. Crick51

Crick51 Newbie

does ur xbox 360 have to be flashed in order to play burned games?