How to burn xbox 360 games (video)

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Tutorials' started by i24, Jul 16, 2009.

1. itzmelowell

itzmelowell Newbie

Just wanna ask something, why would i Pick the DVD file (NOT THE ISO)? will the ISO file be copied also? thanks man..

2. itzmelowell

itzmelowell Newbie

it was awesome! the game works! thanks man!:biggrin1:

3. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

I guess that answers your previous question aswell.:)

4. firzmitchy

firzmitchy Newbie

how to burn an iso file? i really appreciated ur help..

5. Ghost ic0n

Burn with type of .iso? Is it some software? If it is a software ( i.e Windows, Office, etc. ), then burn it with 2.4x speed but do not set the layer break to 1913760 . Instead, leave it to the default that IMG Burn comes with.

6. woolymodz

woolymodz Newbie

i try to burn at 2.4 but the lowest my new liteon drive for my desktop burns at is 4.0 and my games still play fine

7. Ghost ic0n

Liteons are sometimes picky. If 4.0 works for you then that is good for you. Faster burn.:)

8. Gadgetcomp

Gadgetcomp Newbie

in the video the guy said burn on 2x when it hits 50% the game gets an error
    its because you have to use 2.4x but i the best dvd+r dl to use is the
    Verbatim 2.4x to 6x AZO 8.5GB 240Min those are the best they never
    go wrong and you could treat them like crap and the game always workse
    the 8x ones the lowest they burn is 3x speed so i know a few ppl that burn on 3x
    and they say the game works fine but i always go for 2.4x it never gave me a problem
    the best burner to use is samsung ultra disc the usb plug in burner and mad dog :help:

9. Gadgetcomp

Gadgetcomp Newbie

in the video the guy said burn on 2x when it hits 50% the game gets an error
    its because you have to use 2.4x but i the best dvd+r dl to use is the
    Verbatim 2.4x to 6x AZO 8.5GB 240Min those are the best they never
    go wrong and you could treat them like crap and the game always works
    the 8x ones the lowest they burn is 3x speed so i know a few ppl that burn on 3x
    and they say the game works fine but i always go for 2.4x it never gave me a problem
    the best burner to use is samsung ultra disc the usb plug in burner and mad dog :help:

10. Ghost ic0n

Thanks for the broken yet useful info Gadgetcomp.:)
    Though I must disagree with you on the best burner part. I find ASUS's both the internal and external burners to work best.:help:

11. agave

agave Newbie

very nice tut thx

12. Deeken

Deeken Newbie

for some reason my ImgBurn won't read my DL disc anymore? I was burning games just about a month ago. I've been using version 2.5.5 ever since. When I load my DL disc, it says "device not ready (incompatible medium installed). I just updated my burner drive/firmware as well. Help please!

13. Ghost ic0n

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling IMGBurn. Though it is more than likely the media ( DL disc ) that is at fault if IMGBurn states that there is no problem with the DVD Burner and that you updated it aswell.

14. john4034

john4034 New Member

15. john4034

john4034 New Member

does the desktop dimension 4600 have dual layer dvd burner

16. Ghost ic0n

Ask the manufacturer that.

17. nicky888

nicky888 New Member

hey, im just wondering if you need to flash your xbox to play these games normally.
    not playing online just regular

18. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

Yes. Your xbox needs to be flashed/modded or jtag. Who ever tells you you can simply burn and play without modifying the Xbox is lying to you.

19. lopez.isai

lopez.isai Member

is there a way to burn XGD3 games now? i have seen links about MW3 and BF3 but their both XGD3. Please answer thank you for your time.

20. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

Please look in the xbox support section. There are already people asking how to burn them and they have been answered! :yellowcarded: