How to Split And Upload Games

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Tutorials' started by i24, Aug 5, 2009.

1. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

Well here is what you need:
    -Computer
    -Game
    -Winrar
    -Megamanager (for this tutorial)
    -You can use rapidshare uploader

First Get the Game iso you want:
    [​IMG]

Then Right Click: Add to Archive:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then type in 1gb: FOR 5-8 LINKS!:
    [​IMG]

Choose speed, then hit okay:
    [​IMG]

PATIENCE!
    [​IMG]

You'll end up with this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Open up Megamanager (or whatever uploader you use) and go to Upload:
    [​IMG]

Click the little plus to add a file:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Click "gamename.part1" and hit open:
    [​IMG]

You must write a description, (password for premium members only):
    [​IMG]

and do that for all the parts...NOW YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE THIS MAY TAKE SOME TIME!:
    [​IMG]

after it's done right click the link and click "copy link location" now paste it in your thread and enjoy +rep!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Stealth

Stealth Moderator

Nice tut man. What about a Mac? What do you use to split for that?

3. Alpha

Alpha Newbie

Nice Tutorial this really helped me...

4. apound2smoke

apound2smoke Newbie

Hello 24, how do you burn a split game?

5. leader

leader Newbie

Steps to burning a split game:

1. Use WinRAR to extract the split archives. Right click on one file and click extract. After a few minutes, you should see one huge file (the game) and a .DVD file (might not be there).
    2. Use abgx360 to check the game for errors and make sure it is stealth patched. [Someone tell him the optimal settings to have for abgx360.]
    3. If you want the highest stealth possible, inject SSv2 and DMI files into the game. Then rerun it through abgx360 to make sure everything is okay. [Search the forums for a tutorial.]
    4. Use ImgBurn to burn the game onto a DVD+R DL disc. Set the layer break at 1913760. If your computer is capable of burning at, say, a speed of 8x, set the speed to 4x or 2.4x to reduce the chance of a burning error. My laptop only supports 4x for DVD DL, so I usually burn at 2.4x. [There is a tutorial that shows the full burning process; search for it.]
    5. If the game burned successfully, test it out. Playing games offline is recommended.

6. The540G

The540G Member

I have a question. is it ok to upload games to fileserve this way? after splitting it and adding to a RAR file?
    I ask because I uploaded about 80 movies to fileserve without a premium user account. Few days later all my files were deleted and said something about copyright infringment or something like that.

Now the movies I uploaded I didn't RAR or Zip them. I just uploaded the movies directly to file serve.
    So my question. did my movies get deleted because I didn't RAR them, or because I did'nt have a premium account? they got deleted like 3 days after uploading.

I would like to start uploading games to share back. would I be able to do this as a non- premuim user?

7. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

@The540G: I'm sorry but that is a problem you are going to have to deal with the FileServe support or staff. None of us know the reason behind deleting your uploads only they do.

8. The540G

The540G Member

thanks

9. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

Any time.

10. AllStarRM17

AllStarRM17 Respected Uploader

I personally use rarmachine. You have to pay $8 for the license, but it works well. You can't use megamanager, but can use the site for MU. For fileserve get filezilla or cyber duck and do an ftp upload. Filezilla allows you to upload 2 files at the same time. So it takes half the time to upload. If not look up Mac archivers. You don't need to use rars to archive, it's just the one that everyone uses. Zip and 7z are the same thing.