How To Stealth Patch Xbox360 Games (Xgd2 Only!)

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Tutorials' started by Ghost ic0n, Jan 24, 2011.

1. itzmelowell

itzmelowell Newbie

Re: How to stealth patch and verify games with abgx360 (fixes ap2.5 aswell!)

I'm a newbie here, and all i can say this tut is awesome & great! thanks man!
    BTW, post another tutorial on how to burn downloaded 360 games correctly. thanks in advance.:biggrin1:

2. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

Just stealth patching your games isn't going to save you from being banned the most important part is with what firmware your 360 is flashed with. LT+ is the safest and so far has a 98% stealth rate. Probably more but this thing is never to fail.

And no, you don't need to check back everyday. Just check back when a new game is released just in case for some wave updates. But remember, don't update your xbox's dashboard until you get complete research of it otherwise, it could screw you up.:)

Your welcome! Most pleased to help. Oh, and the admin, 24, has a tutorial on burning games correctly. It's kinda at the top in the tut section for easy location. You should check it out.

3. kilaxan360rulez

kilaxan360rulez Newbie

how do i check wat firmware my 360 is at and how do i flash it?

4. AllStarRM17

AllStarRM17 Respected Uploader

Hey Ghost, Do you think I should put a tut up on how to burn on a Mac? It seems like I'm the only one on the site that has one and some people make me :) when they ask.

5. Ghost ic0n

@AllStarRM17: Isn't there already a tutorial on burning using Mac OS by 24?

@kilaxan350rulez: The only way to check your firmware is either to see if it plays wave 10+ games. If it does, you're on LT+. If it doesn't, you're obviously NOT on LT+.
    Another way is to hook it up to your computer and check it's firmware in Jungle Flasher.

Oh, and it's a looooonnngggg story on flashing consoles. It took me 2+ months to master all of the DVD drives ( including a SLIM one aswell! ). I recommend that you just give it to a professional modder and tell him "Flash it to LT+". Or, you can check out the various flashing tutorials in the tutorial section.

6. the snowman611

the snowman611 Newbie

Hey I think that waves 8-11 are down. I downloaded and installed 1-7 just fine but when I download 8-11 my computer will stop at the last second and then it wont install it. Any ideas?
    Also, I downloaded a game through here and it says stealth patched yes. Now do I still have to verify it through abgx or can I skip that step and go to burning?

7. Ghost ic0n

It's just you. I just downloaded and it done it without hassle. Just make sure you aren't using JDownloader. DAP works best. Especially when you have DAP Premium.
    Oh, and some the uploaders here patch their games. For the sake of staying on the safe side and keep things up-to-date with the waves, I recommend you stealth patch them.:mellow:

8. AllStarRM17

AllStarRM17 Respected Uploader

Ghost, I have no idea. I will check to see if there is one. By the time I joined this site I already knew how to burn games on a Mac. So, I was thinking I should make one. I will check to see if there is one before I post it.

9. Ghost ic0n

For crying out loud THERE IS!!!

http://your360stop.com/showthread.php?t=6

That's evidene for ya.:smug: But, if you're planning on making a vid tut and not steal one from youtube, then yeah, it could work.

Anyways, I'm planning to make a tut on using VIA 6421 card and flash the SLIM 9504. I flashed mine and it worked. YEAH!

10. nav2011

nav2011 Newbie

epic stuff thanks man!!!:)

11. Ghost ic0n

Welcome mate.:)

12. nav2011

nav2011 Newbie

epic info for a n00b, thanks man :p

13. Ghost ic0n

Your welcome just remember to +rep.:p

14. giahuy1409

giahuy1409 Newbie

Thanks a lot mate . It help me alot ^^ .

15. Ghost ic0n

Any time bro.^^

16. charliedj

charliedj Newbie

nice one mate. thanx man

17. Ghost ic0n

Your welcome mate.

18. thiagolee

thiagolee Newbie

hi, i have a console with LT and i want to know if this procedure can make me play ap2.5 games like assassin's creed brotherhood even if i update to the latest dashboard (the one that allows me to play Portal 2 and LA Noire). i only play offline so i don't mind getting flagged or banned.

tks in advance bro!

19. Ghost ic0n

You have LT or LT+? LT+ is going to work for you. And yes, this procedure will make all old and latest games work aswell as keep you safe online even with applied updates.:)

20. thiagolee

thiagolee Newbie

I have LT and not LT+. Will it work for me?