How To Stealth Patch Xbox360 Games (Xgd2 Only!)

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Tutorials' started by Ghost ic0n, Jan 24, 2011.

1. shanebear4291

shanebear4291 Newbie

Re: How to stealth patch and verify games with abgx360 (fixes ap2.5 aswell!)

Thanks loads!!!

2. jonniboi

jonniboi Newbie

I had quick question. When I stealth patch/verify does it modify my .iso file in any way? If so how can you verify that it is patched. For example after I run abgx on a new game I right click and check the properties to see if the file was modified and the dates havent changed.

So how can I verify the file has been patched or not. BTW I followed every step in tutorial to the T

Thanks

J

3. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

Windows has, in no way to check files that are modded in such a way. Windows does not tell you the properties of the sectors inside a .iso or anyother file. The only to check if the .iso has been stealth patched or stealth patched correctly is to run it through abgx360.

If it doesn't do any patching, then that means it is already stealth patched. But, if it does some modifying, then that means that it was not stealth patched properly and it will fix it for you. Such modding takes half the time it does on stealth patching a fresh .iso.

Yes, all of them will work. Though, if you have updated your console to current and latest dash, then your console is flagged for a ban.

4. YousefShaker

YousefShaker Newbie

Man, you just made my day! :happy1:

5. Ghost ic0n

Anytime bro.;)

Oh, and NEWS FLASH GUYS:

I'm going to update this tutorial with more understandable, better qualtiy pictures and steps and also give pics on what a ap2.5 infected looks like while being stealth patched. Plus, I'll add a .pdf file just for your guys easiness.

How does that sound?:happy1:

6. Graignm09

Graignm09 Newbie

Sayyy imm neww to this my xbox 360 been hacked for a while i bought it like thatt and im now downloading gamess and stuff sooo could you explain what it means to stealth your game and what does abgx does please it will be very appreciated Thank You:smile:

7. Ghost ic0n

@Graignm09: I recommend that you wait for my tutorial update. I will give 100% explanation in that. But, if you insist, I can give you a short drive-through:

Ever wanted to play safely on live? I bet you've heard that LT+ is a take it or get banned on LIVE package? Yep, that's true. BUT, stealth patching your games is AS IMPORTANT AS LT+. It allows the ap2.5 games to work and all other games to play safely online or offline without getting banned from ap2.5 and other various game or system updates.

In short: Stealth patch your games or get banned on LIVE.:)

8. jellocake

jellocake Newbie

Okay so here's my issue. My xbox got flashed last week by somebody so I don't know the complete specs but it's either a Samsung or Toshiba drive. All my backups work for the most part (one disc is unreadable after the game loads, but that may be a laser issue on my end). But any time I try using Modern Warfare 2, it goes to a black screen and blah blah. Which is apparently the ap2.5 going into effect but from what I read, it's a black screen because I have LT+, which should be able to play 2.5 if patched right. Now I burned again following this tutorial completely on a Verbatim disc at 1x with no errors on the burn or ABGX and the same result happened.

I'm kind of going crazy lol. Do I need a firmware update or something?

9. Ghost ic0n

There is no such thing as Toshiba drives.:)
    Samsung might be it.:)

If no games are working at all, it's either a bad laser, or the fact that you updated your console to the latest XGD3 dash. Anyways, if you haven't updated your console, then it is not an ap2.5 problem as Sammy drives are not affected by it in anyway.

Test if anyother game work ap2.5 or not. Oh, and you burnt on x1 speed!?!? Dude, did you follow 24's tutorial on burning games? If you haven't then read his tutorial ASAP.

10. jellocake

jellocake Newbie

Is the XGD3 dash update the one that is being rolled out now/the past month that resets the drive and unflashes them? Cause I had mine flashed, updated it, then had it reflashed and everything still works okay (minus the MW2 disc). I'll try another AP25 game though, maybe the game I had was just a bad file. I'll stick to burn speed at 2.4 though, figured the slower the better. :grin:

11. vhiktorr

vhiktorr Newbie

can this work on call of duty modern warfare 2 and black ops? thanks

12. chobo2

chobo2 Newbie

When will your new tutorial be done?

13. Ghost ic0n

@jellocake: I'm sorry, but it seems that you were infected by that update. No fix for that currently.

@vhiktorr: Yes, it does. Unless you have updated your console to the latest XGD3 dash.

@chobo2: Can't give you a dead line right now. Nothing that new in it. Except for some better pics, explanation, and a .pdf for the offline viewers.

IT WILL NOT FIX AP2.5 GAMES INFECTED BY XGD3 DASH AS THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW.

14. Ghost ic0n

Re: [G.I.T.]How to Stealth Patch Xbox360 Games ( Fixes all games after XGD3 update )

Tutorial is now udpated. It will fix all of your ap2.5 titles and all other games after teh XGD3 update. Check out the first post NOW!!!!

15. Ghost ic0n

Re: [G.I.T.]How to Stealth Patch Xbox360 Games (pics+.pdf+vid) {XGD3 updated}

Video tutorial made by me added in first post aswell!:)

16. izerom

izerom Substitute Teacher

Coolio, smexy voice. :)

17. Ghost ic0n

Hahaha. Thanks!:)

18. x360Isra

x360Isra Newbie

Re: How to stealth patch and verify games with abgx360

Great tutorial Ghost, thanks = )

19. Ghost ic0n

Your welcome.

20. rema

rema Moderator Staff Member

Ghost buddy lower the opacity on that labeling layer :D