How To Stealth Patch Xbox360 Games (Xgd2 Only!)

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Tutorials' started by Ghost ic0n, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

Re: [G.I.T.]How to Stealth Patch Xbox360 Games (pics+.pdf+vid) {XGD3 updated}

Yeah was thinking about it but now, it's all done. Too lazy to remake all the pics and re-label them again.:D

2. datpologuy

datpologuy Newbie

when burning games all you need is a verbatim disk (idk if i spelled that right )?? or can you use memorex?

3. Ghost ic0n

Memorex is NOT recommended. You are likely to get more costers than good burns. It has been working for some people but Verbatim DVD+R DL discs are unmatched and entirely recommended from me.

4. robmclovin

robmclovin Newbie

Alright I set my settings just like yours and I keep getting coasters when I burn modern warfare 2 and black ops. Those are the only two games I can't burn. My system is updated cause I borrowed a copy of black ops and it works. Any advice

5. Ghost ic0n

1. Make sure you are connected to the internet before starting abgx360.

2. Coasters are not caused by bad stealth patches. If abgx says everything is alright, that means the game ( i.e. the .iso file ) is fine.

3. In that case, must be you burner or the media you are burning on. Read 24's tutorial on burning games. Oh, and Verbatim DL discs are recommended. No coasters with them if you do everything properly.

6. robmclovin

robmclovin Newbie

I use verbatim dl and image burn with those same settings. Also checked Internet connection with abgx check. I burn all the other new games no problem. But every one of the ten discs I burned of black ops and modern warfare 2 come out coasters dont work. It shows in disc drive,but when I start up the game the screen goes black. What could I be doing wrong?

7. Ghost ic0n

That's an ap2.5 problem. Your console is most definately not flashed to the latest firmware ( LT+ 1.9 ). You are going to have to get it flashed by a proffesional or, you can do it yourself aswell if you have some experience with modding consoles.

8. robmclovin

robmclovin Newbie

well thanks for everybodys help but i just redownloaded both games from here an they both work.i still coundnt figure out what i was doing wrong. i have been downloading games for while now and this was the first time i had so many problems. thanks again

9. mfinlay04

mfinlay04 New Member

Thank for the tutorial. I am trying to patch sonic generations but it is telling me that "sgsg.iso isn't recognized as an xbox 360 iso or stealth file!"

Any idea on where i went wrong?

Thanks.

10. Ghost ic0n

XGD3 games are currently un-patchable. And Sonic Generations is a XGD3 game.

11. mfinlay04

mfinlay04 New Member

Thanks for your reply and info Ghost ic0n. I appreciate it. SOrry about not knowing about the xgd3 not being patchable

12. Ghost ic0n

All is good, mate. I'm here to answer any question at any time to those who appreciate my support :).

1 person likes this.
  13. mfinlay04

mfinlay04 New Member

I will wait for sonic generations to be patchable before i burn it. Thanks again.

14. hype

hype Newbie

you that shit bro,real talk keep your tutorials like this pls.its very simple and the video is a plus. thk uuuuu

1 person likes this.