Nes broken?

Discussion in 'Other Consoles Discussions' started by xboxhacker, Apr 23, 2011.

1. xboxhacker

xboxhacker Newbie

So I found my old NES and super mario bros so I really want to play it. however my nes will not load smb so I took it apart and cleaned the 72 pin connector and it will load all of my other games but not smb, so is something wrong with my nes or is it the game? any help would be appreciated, thanks

2. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

Is every other games works except Mario works then try dipping mario in water.. only dip it a little bit until it covers the green part of the thing on the bottom.. thats how I used to clean my games back in the days lol. Jsut blow it until it dries after then try again ;)

Do it at your own risk :eek:

3. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

And if 24's insane technique doesn't work out for you, just get another copy for it.:happy1:

4. mrchun

mrchun Newbie

thank you

5. Bahiodibebori

Bahiodibebori Newbie

The Rite movie streaming

Unstoppable Online Film Unstoppable Movie Theatres Watch Tangled Film Divx Tangled film downloads Watch 127 Hours Movie High Quality watch the 127 Hours film Street Kings: Motor City Full Dvd Films Download Of Street Kings: Motor City The Movie Avatar lyrics Download Country Strong Film In Hd Formats Download Legal Divx Country Strong Movie Paul Information Paul Review Movie

6. Choofegopboub

Choofegopboub Newbie

Download True Grit Film Tumblr

film theaters watch TRON: Legacy Download Tomorrow, When the War Began Film In Hd Download The Inception Trailer The Tourist film stream The Fighter jaleel white watch the whole S.W.A.T.: Firefight film Watch TRON: Legacy Ful Film No Strings Attached Movie Pictures The Shock Doctrine Hd Inside Job full lenght movie in pda format watch Nora's Hair Salon 3: Shear Disaster full movie hd Free Download Prowl full AniMen: Triton Force movie downloads Ferocious Planet official trailer Watch Free The Shock Doctrine Sacrifice film opening

7. 1jester

1jester Member

or better yet get an emulator for the PC and download any game you want for the nes, also im guessing the two members above me are bots, not very good bots but bots none the less

8. Apocalyptica

Apocalyptica Newbie

Now when I used to clean my NES cart connectors I would use 1 part water and 1 part alcohol using a Q-Tip there has been times I've used just straight alcohol depending on hos dirty the cart was.

9. Minar

Minar Newbie

thinkyou