paranormal activity

Discussion in 'Entertaiment Discussions' started by casualdecay, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Stealth

Stealth Moderator

I seen parts as i was making it for someone and had to check the quality out. The end was freaky as hell lmao

2. shocktheworld

shocktheworld Member

movie wasen't to scary, i laughed when the girl got dragged out of the bed and down the hall.

3. 1jester

1jester Member

dont rate this movie at all

4. Jolge2

Jolge2 Senior Member

nice movie!!!

5. iwellkillu

iwellkillu Senior Member

mmmm I've watched Paranormal Activity 1 & 2. And to say. They are so spooky! YOU GOT TO WATCH IT.

6. microdevil

microdevil Member

never :mstickle:

7. valarieandjoey

valarieandjoey Newbie

Not very scary at all, they could've done so much more with the scenes. Hardly anything happens throughout both movies. I'll tell you a movie similar but soooooo much better that will scare the shit out of you...... Grave Encounters. Hands down best movie of this "real life" type of movie.

8. bizzle23

bizzle23 Newbie

IT WASNT SCARY

9. jorgea

jorgea New Member

I believe I've seen this movie some time in the past. I hope to read some interesting posts here at http://www.your360stop.com

10. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

I found that only the first one was scary. And by scary, I mean freaked the jizzies out of me. I was really disappointed though, with the second one. WHAT A DOWNFALL!! I guess the director got lazy after the massive horrifying success the first one was. Though, it failed at taking me completely away from the Paranormal Activity series (nontheless, it done alot of damage) and so, I'm waiting for the third one. :)

11. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

I actually thought the first one was a bit boring, good stuff started to happen around the last 30 minutes. The second one was more enjoyable in my opinion as there was more stuff going on. The 3rd one was alright, is more like the prequel to the 1st one.

12. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*