Resident Evil Operation Racoon City Trainer

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Gamesaves' started by greekarmy, Jun 6, 2012.

1. greekarmy

greekarmy New Member

Requirements
    xbdm.xex or any xex that allows xbox360 neighbourhood
    plugin1 = Hdd:\FreeStyle\Plugins\xbdm.xex or plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex (Depends on why you have the xex)
    Version: 1.1.0.0 http://www.mediafire.com/?n0a717zl9k233r0
    =============
    Improve UI
    Total XP Earned

Version: 1.0.0.0
    =============
    Edit XP Values

How to Use
    ==========
    Load up Resident Evil Operation Racoon City
    Have your profile and save on a usb - (Till I recode the app)[Best Result]
    Load your save(or else it wont work)[Important]
    Open the application(on your desktop) and press connect button (to connect to your xbox 360 via a valid IP)
    Poke XP Value

NB: If you are doing this on a new save the value might reset to 1000 just use it again and it will be fixed. Save your game so the value is edited in your save.

Crashes/Freezes
    I experience crashes/freezes if the values are set too high... You have been warned:
    Highest Rank in the game is 98

2. Killasean

Killasean New Member

Love how you cant play burnt game but you can do this? haha

anyways..You should of at least gave Credit to who made it, Thx to pureIso and Mojobojo over at 360haven..(Btw they make most of the trainers)

All Ways Give Credit Where Credit is due.

3. greekarmy

greekarmy New Member

hahaha noob i cant play games in 360 slim if you dont know and yes all the tutorials are taken from my brother's account in 360haven so dont say things like that if you dont know. peace and i take credit with my brother so no need posting it

4. Killasean

Killasean New Member

So you and your brother made this trainer?? If not, and you just repost someone's work or guide, you have to give credit that's all. Unless you want the credit for making it if that's the case. haha. Someone who can write code can flash a slim drive.

5. greekarmy

greekarmy New Member

6. Killasean

Killasean New Member

Lol all right what ever you say. Since i know you or your brother are neither of these people who made it. but W/E (why do i waste my time with people lmao)