Stealth Patching And Verifying Games (Xgd3/ap2.5)

Discussion in 'XBOX 360 Tutorials' started by Ghost ic0n, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

Stealth Patching and Verifying Games (XGD3/ap2.5)

This guide will show you how to easily and accurately stealth patch your Xbox 360 backups (XGD3/ap2.5 ONLY) using abgx360. Note that your Xbox 360's drive MUST be flashed with iXtreme LT 3.0 and your Xbox's dashboard must be updated to the latest Fall 2011 (2.0.14699.0) dashboard. There is no additional hardware needed nor are any of the programs used in this tutorial shareware. Stealth patching your backup using abgx360 is much easier, safer, and accurate than manually injecting the required topology data using XBC. All you have to do is configure a few settings and boom; You're set to go!

Requirements:

• abgx360 v1.0.6 (Download)
    • Xbox 360 Backup ISO

OK we are ready to begin:

Stealth Patching your Xbox 360 Game Backup

The pictures are pretty self-explanatory. Just tick the boxes the way mine are ticked in the pictures, save settings, load backup, launch and you're done!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Done. :)
    Note that your abgx360 log may look slightly different compared to mine. No need to worry. As long as it doesn't give you any error at the end or anything major, then your backup is fine.

Credits go to me (Ghost ic0n) for the pictures and whole of the guide. You have permission to duplicate this guide as long as full credit is given. Don't be lame and claim it to be your own. Other credits go to C4Eva, Team Xecuter, Team Jungle and Seacrest for their hardwork in keeping the scene alive. Thanks a bunch you guys!

5 people like this.
  2. hype

hype Newbie

you did good on this one fam,this is the best tutorial ever son! you need to make one for when we burning xdg2 games. and the settings for iimage burn for xgd3 and 2 .

1 person likes this.
  3. hype

hype Newbie

btw can u pls teach me how to set my image burn for verbatim disc pls for xgd3

1 person likes this.
  4. Ghost ic0n

@hype: I really haven't had the time to do anything lately regarding business to do with the modding scene. So, I'm afraid you're just going to have to wait until I slowly start putting up tutorials again. :(

Thanks for the reply anyway.

1 person likes this.
  5. rlslick

rlslick New Member

Nice one thank you

1 person likes this.
  6. Ghost ic0n

You're welcome.