V H S Movie Horror or Not?

Discussion in 'Entertaiment Discussions' started by Raver, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Raver

Raver Member

Me and my friends watched it a couple nights ago, We were stoned but don't really know if that makes things scarier or that but by the end of it we were glad it was over lol.
    So Whats your thoughts on it?

2. Raver

Raver Member

I Forgot to add this but this horror sent pulses through me and I'd never experienced that watchin a horror. Is that basically the shiver? or can anyone explain that? and apparently I was white as fuck after it haha, its the only horror that has basically made me think about chatting up birds at bars and clubs.

3. izerom

izerom Substitute Teacher

Hmm man, dunno thought it was a Weird Al movie. I'll check that out.

4. i24

i24 Administrator Staff Member

I don't know if to call it a horror movie as I didn't get the feeling of evil force until the ending, felt a little like it in the beggining. For me it was more like a gory killing movie. Although it was freaky.

I have a question for people who already saw the movie.. Click the SPOILER to see my questions since is wrapped in a SPOILER code so I don't spoil it for anybody else.

5. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

WHAT?!?! You're not serious! I hate those sort of movies... eeehhhmm; now I'm having trouble even getting around to watching it. :(

6. izerom

izerom Substitute Teacher

Well i'll give you this, I am not a horror person at all, but this looks x100 better than Paranormal Activity.
    Me? If I were to watch this stoned with others? I'd laugh my ass off at it.
    By myself? Couldn't say...
    I just don't care for horror sorry, unless it has a meaning or some kind of mystery or hook.
    I like Final Destination stuff like that. The only movie I was scared of was The Exorcist, that was years ago.

7. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

Hoohoohoo - that sh*t is scary alright. :D

But yeah, I think I've pretty much out grown it as well... [although I still have difficulties braving myself to go to the bathroom at night hahaha!]