Whoop Whoop Lol

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HeatMag, Nov 26, 2012.

1. HeatMag

HeatMag New Member

I have successfully downloaded and installed 2 dlc's Dawnguard for Skyrim and The Midnight Show for The Saboteur. Ok ok so I'm a noob! Lol But I'm making my start to take over the world. Bahahaha

2. Ghost ic0n

Ghost ic0n Helpful Member*

The first time I ever done something 'flashy' with my console was the greatest moment for me as well.... even though it was merely updating the dashboard via USB! :eek:

3. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

Haha same here. When I was able to use the kinect on my jtag again I felt like the king.

4. HeatMag

HeatMag New Member

I think so far what I'm having a problem with is finding what I'm looking for.

And... Does it matter where I put dlc if I have the game itself saved on an external hard drive?

5. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

I would recommend you look into freestyledash 3, it makes your jtag very clean looking and very easy to use. Also dlc's always have to be installed in the Microsoft drive or part of a drive that is formatted to show up in a stock xbox. Then when loading your game choose the storage device that has the dlc on it.

1 person likes this.
  6. HeatMag

HeatMag New Member

This might sound confusing but.... DLC goes into the game id number of the 16Zero folder in sub folder 000002.... but if game is saved on the external hard drive then the game id number won't be in the 16zero folder will it?
    I'm looking into this to check. lol I could have looked before I asked.

7. Ririe

Ririe Well-Known Member

To make it easyiest I would stick with using horizion to transfer your dlc. It will make those folders for you.